SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

24HourViews

Awesome customer service! Awesome abandoned cart recovery! My only thing is I don't know how the app is sending out abandoned cart email and when I check on shopify none of the abandoned cart customers have an email sent status. It says on shopify email not sent status. Maybe not really integrated with shopify status but it would be great if sendmation app can also update status on shopify as "abandoned cart email sent." Other than that the app works great. And another thing it also list as recovered cart from some of our returning customers. I don't really know how the integration work but these are some of the things that can be looked at. Other than that, Keep up the great work guys and gals!

The Mortal Soul

This app provides it all. Really liked the interface and super fast integration. Special thanks to Kamini for her fantabulous support throughout the process. Great work Kamini, keep it up!

Harris Shoes 1913

Ottima App, semplice da configurare e intuitiva. Una fantastica assistenza, ti seguono passo passo e ilk periodo per provarla è abbastanza lungo da farti un'idea!

Jarvis Store

Muito bom o app, fizeram um ótimo trabalho nesse applicativo. Além de ser muito intuitivo, ajudam bastante com suporte

Shop Rulume

Jignesh was a delight in helping set up the app for me! Very kind support and staff on hand ready to help you the whole way.

Razorkart

It's really amazing app helped a lot to recover abandoned cart the customer support is amazing Jignesh is really awesome!!! Must have this app

Leatherist.official

Sendmation's four-in-one service packages seem like bliss, plus such a convenient support team that is always there to help. Loved the app.

havanapk

Sendmation has been a great addition to my agency's online stores, we saw a massive change in flow, and must add here there support team is always there to help. thumbs up!

shoppershout.in

Great App it feels all my requirements while using this app thank you for developing this keep up this.
It's a good helpful application for me because it makes me handle my customer support easier. Thank you.

Naranja Baby

In my first 17 days of free trial I made 600 $ with this application. That already says it all about this application. There are no more explanations, if you want to sell more or increase the conversion rate of your store, this is your magical place. And customer service answers you in a matter of minute. I still don't believe the fact that I didn't have to do practically anything to get those sales. Thank you Sendmation

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46