SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

Blackraptor

Awesome Service.... Thank you very much.... fast and respectfull Thank you. Good service............

LaMode

I used this application to help me use whatsapp chat application in my web site so that I can Communicate easily with my client .

Fusked

Great app! even greater ROI... they're just the best. The team is very very helpful and this is my second store on their platform! thank you so much @Geetansh :)

firstsurprisegifts

satisfied with the outstanding customer support. Excellent features. I will recommend this app for sure

SeaBD - Ayudándote a vivir mejor gracias al poder del CBD

I had the pefect setting up process made by Geeta! Easy and friendly approach to a new application for our store, looking forward to scale it up with more functions!

HomeStore18

I have been using sendmation for multiple stores of mine. Highly recommend them for abandoned cart recovery.

Apache Tribu Internacional

I Loved the customer service, they really help me to set everything really quickly. They help me and assist me really good

Coleybeaute

Seriously the best SMS marketing app out there. I've been using it for a while now and have crazy results + the customer experience is great!

Vinshika

I just started using this app, got an excellent support to onboartd and setup, hopefully it will help us to increase the sales.

Conway Stewart

Seeing results quickly with this APP we were on Tone Abandoned Cart as of November they were sold to Attentive. Attentive's subscription seems way too high. Sendmation has delivered very quick results for us and customer service team seem to have their finger on the pulse

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57