SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

The Art Gram

I have been using sendmation for a while now, an amazing product. The customer support is awesome and everything is in place. Highly recommended.

Savage Yet Civilized Apparel

prefect and easy set up customer service was great I highly recommend anyone to app for sms texting to your customers

Coolsstuff

Great Support from the team, they are meeting your expectations what we need they provide full customization

AquaBabies

A great app highly recommend Pallavi was very helpful with the initial setup. Very simple process. Thanks

StrawberryMilkShop

Customer service is AWESOME! They set up everything for me within minutes and the layout of this app is super easy to understand rather than all of the other ones that I've tried for my store. I will continue to use this app probably forever!! This is really going to help me boost my sales

Dublin-king´s

Habe viele Apps probiert aber diese App übertrifft alles, sie hilft dir deine extra Sales bis zu 30% und mehr zu steigern, würde sie jedem empfehlen!

Baby Dream Pod

BEST SUPPORT EVER RECEIVED! Get this app and hopefully you speak to Jigenesh. Absolute rockstar Thank you!

Beyond season

Great support, 50 days trial. In combination with another upsell app, it should get enough sales to be spent on vacation. Why not ?

Sefili

great support and has always been that way, 10/10 for their service.. 4/5 or 7th,, not sure how many stores have I got them and will keep getting that.. LET'S GO!!

The Cosy Cow

awesome customer service! I have to give credit to ur team Pallavi, she's assisted me well and answered all of my questions patiently and clearly. kudos team!