Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Print A Print

Awesome customer service, even though I'm only using the free plan! They helped me set up the whole thing, which is really appreciated as I am not tech savvy. Thank you so much!

Silhouettes

Great customer service ! This app is amazing it has increased my sales!! This app is automated so I don’t have anything to worry about when saving sales

bewle

great app just started using it lets see but I'm happy with the personalised support highly recommend

VamodyUK

The app is great, really easy to set up and is a no brainer for sure, huge ROI, and Simran has been really kind and helpful, definitely recommend it!

Givedi

Installed the app and got help within minutes to set up marketing and cart recovery. 100% recommend you try them out, really great customer service and app! Look forward to seeing the results this can bring it.

EXOTIC DENIM

Very helpful, made setting up automated cart recovery simple. Representative set up the entire automation process with me on the call, answered all of my questions, and went out of his way to make sure I got the service I was looking for. 10/10 would recommend!

ELFY ME

Such a great team and support, I installed the app and got help from their support right away. I 100% recommend it. They also extended my trial to 30days instead of 14. :)

Ouidl

i used this app and the staff and specially Geetansh is awesome. i recommend the app. Very happy of their job

BostonKart

Awesome , App Great Work highly recommend :) And customer support is too good. After installing i getting more sales through abandoned kart recovery push notification.

interiorinsight.pk

Been there on shopify for quite a time now.. never experienced such a support. Thank you so much for your support and help team. I really appreciate it and look forward to my experience with your app!!