Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Wow Squares

Recommended!! Must have!!! Nice app... does what it says.... the feature diversity is something you should really look forward to... and as all the comments say: THE SUPPORT IS JUST AWESOMEE!! don't forgot to chat with one of it's executive..

Andywawa Baby Clothes Online

Amazing. I got immediate answers for installation and every question I had. Thank you so much. I am sure I will get very good results

Alpha-Pillow

Amazing app! It helps me recovered customers more easily, just set up the flow and the app will do all the work itself:) ps: The team is super nice! Fast response & perfect solutions for all the questions I had, all in all, love this app

kitchentopics

Awesome app... been using this on my other store and it is great. The support is awesome and helps you with the complete setup. I'm really looking forward to their Whatsapp automations feature.

creativehandies

I used this app, its user friendly. Everything is done by agent himself.
They give instant replies, much appreciated.

Cleaneriva

i used this app and jignesh helped me and he's very helpful thank u, i guess if anyone need help with his store u can try this app.

Vivid Footwear

So far so good. I downloaded the app today, and customer service has jumped right off the bat to get me set up. It's nice talking to a team dedicated to my success right at the beginning. I will be back in few weeks to give a well crafted review once the results are posted.

GEN FIT

Awesome customer service, helped me to set everything up, love the interface and how it works and what features it has. Recovery rates will increase for sure. I am happy i found out about this app. Try it...you will be happy:))

Our Feather Clothing Company

This app helped my store generate over 7k in recovered sales in just 2-3 weeks. The automation is easy to setup and makes this app a seamless upgrade for stores that are having trouble with their recovery rates.

Wiperworx

Great app & the best customer service I have ever received! Highly recommend for cart recovery and whatsapp chat!