Abandoned Cart Recovery + Chat

Abandoned Cart Recovery + Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Elvvi ®

Me gusta que la app tenga SMS - EMAILS & PUSH NOTIFICATIONS todo en el mismo lugar, funciona bien y es económica. Equipo de soporte muy comunicativo y amable. RECOMENDADO 100%

nadoura.com

i m very happy to do business with you, and you have a very excellent support especially from Geetansh you are a best. Thanks (from nadoura.com)

At Home Scents by Kim

Quick setup. lots of support. have to wait to see the end results! :) thanks a lot for your help! :)))

AliahLashes

a really great app for shopify! the agent helping me was so nice too! he sorted out my SMS automations. Geetansh was so so helpful :)

GamerGreatness

great app and great customer support with all great the features. I would highly recommend it...!!!!

Kidzconnectsa

so far so good customer service great - lets see what happens in the coming days testing it for now.

KemistryHairBar

The customer service is great!! really helping me build my automation. Thank you for all your help.

Stylish Mee

WOW!! The best app for abandoned cart recovery! Thank you so much!!!! And also the support is the best I could ever ask for!

MOUNTAIN MAN

Absolutely brilliant app..... does what it says..... we got increased conversions from abandon carts.

Dress Or Nothing

We are still testing the app, for the moment seems to have no issues, 5 stars for the customer service( Geetash in particular)one of the best so far.