SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Yellow Flower Boutique

I enjoyed the support from the reps very much! I also love the fact that they have a free plan and the SMS feature is at minimal cost. The team was so helpful in helping me get it all set up!

Yuppcart

Best app for abandoned card recovery I tried more than 5-6 apps but no one have service like this one app for everything sms push notifications email Also whatsapp chat available awesome feature
I recover more than 10k INR sales with this app on free trial I love it
If you are not using this app you are leaving money on table

Entregas Vip

Thank you very much ! great team ! They inmediately offered me a very good option to enhance my business !!

VanityBeautySG

I haven't use it for long but they're helpful. They tried their very best to assist and accommodate to your needs. Would recommend to anyone who need to recover your lost and get sales.

Lojas AZ

O atendimento é ótimo, a interface de utilização é simples e o aplicativo funciona muito bem.
Se necessário, o suporte ajuda com as automatizações.

imegohome

I used this app to help me to recovery cart and it is really amazing! The app is working good for me and recovered 5 orders within one week.I would recommend this app to my friends.

customxcreations

Customer service is excellent! Pallavi is so nice and the app is very user friendly. Thank you very much

TheGiftersGallery

Amazing app, Very much helpful in getting your sales, definitely recommended for shopify stores specially.

Amphikart

Great app, this is my second store.. And I've great experience so far. Sendmation is the best for Abandoned cart Recovery. Highly recommend.

StyloCliQ

Sendmation has got amazing people in the team. I highly recommend using them. They'll make you a part of the Sendmation family and ensure that you succeed.