Abandoned Cart Recovery & Chat

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Whole Lotta Hair Company

Just downloaded the app. Geetansh was very helpful and kind to assist me with anything that I needed.

ATY Home Decor

I have just started using the app, support is great I will make sure to update my review after getting some results. Thank you very much

Ferdí Fashion

This app is easy to use and the customer service is great! Very excited to start using this app for my business.

ForgeTHEstrong

Dear merchants - contacing u as a blacksmith by trade and birthright.... SENDMATION WILL become a SENDNATION! International COMPANY... their idea of INCORPORATING emails - like klaviyo - text notificaions like SMS bump- and PHONE Notifications like nobody else is what makes them An ALL IN ONE deal.... do get with their services and their cudtomer service support REPRESENTATIVES male u feeel like family even though u dont know them... they even help me with pixel problems on facebook something they dont even have to deal with... so GET IT GET IT DOWNLO IT and pay the very small fee after ur trial z it is wortth and even more its cost as of 2021 - march

Gym Secrets Clothing

Easy to install. Great customer service support (worked with Geetansh). Excited to see how it works alongside my business

forever-climb-smm

The support is absolutely helpful and the app work perfect! I will use this app for every store I have! I recommend this app to send emails or messages for marketing!

Fleek Boutique

This app is very straight forward, very informative and the team was very helpful. i will recommend my friends

LanvalSports

i have tried so many apps but this one for sure has really helped me grow in my business. My sales have grown and i am over the moon with the results.

vividalighthouse

wow! the best app ever. i have no complaints. I am just so happy. The team helped set up all the automations and now i am ready to make money confidently.

Glasstwistofficial

The best app I have ever come across. Simran went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and everything was set up. i am still so happy with how great the customer service was. If i could leave more than 5 stars I would!!!