SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

zebzella

I will highly recommend this app it is so easy to use with so many awesome features and mind-blowing customer support. This is the first app I ever came across with amazing support. Kudos to these guides thankyou so much for this amazing app.

Naturally Yours

Excellent app. Simple, clean and easy to use. Highly recommended. Definitely must-have functionalities. Superb customer support, thanks to Pallavi.

Shoppers Dream India

Really awesome. It's very useful for all e-commerce store. It's actually getting recovered lots of sell and increase the order volume.

ChoiceEspecial

Bahut badiya app he, support ko jarur contact kijiye ache bande he.. Highly recommend, Five on Five Star

wondocart

App is really good. it's simple and easy to understand + sooo many good features! I would 100% recommend this to everyone

MO AM

I used this app to add automated pop-ups which released promo-codes upon subscribing to our mailing list. I got what I wanted. They have great team support especially with people like Geetansh and Kamini who are super helpful and quick to respond!

O8lifestyle

So far onboarding was smooth. Team was supportive and gave me useful advices. Will provide more detail about app performance after 1 -2 weeks.

The Art Gram

I have been using sendmation for a while now, an amazing product. The customer support is awesome and everything is in place. Highly recommended.

Savage Yet Civilized Apparel

prefect and easy set up customer service was great I highly recommend anyone to app for sms texting to your customers

Coolsstuff

Great Support from the team, they are meeting your expectations what we need they provide full customization