Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Chile Caracol

Excelent customer service, i feel so confortable :) he did it things for me, and He helped me :)....

Techno PM - Project Management Templates Download

Fantastic service and setup! Excellent support from the team. I highly recommended this app to anyone wanting to make more money!

Aline Apparel

GEETANSH! what an absolute legend! The setup process was so easy, and we had constant support! Thank you

Savvy2911

Geetansh made setup very smooth and quick. He answered all my questions and was extremely helpful. I got it setup in 5 minutes.

go2extensions

I came across this app not expecting much from it, & EVERYTHING caught me by a surprise! they actually know what they are doing, they help you get set up in less than 10 minutes! The customer service is GREAT! by far one of the best apps for your store, DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Goodness

Great support from Geetansh on setting up the app! The app meets our needs and works well and does it needs to do.

Epilo®

Easy to use... Great Support... Awesome Features.... I really like. I'm all set to run SMS cart recovery automations within 5 minutes. The support guy helped alot and took everything under control! Great support as I said.

Epilo®

Great support. Had us onboarded within 5 minutes of installation. They went above and beyond to take a deep look in our website to provide valuable insights. Looking forward to doing business with them.

KwaJahman

Great help from Geetansh S. Took us through all we needed to know. Overall very easy app to use would highly recommend!

VITAMIN RIDGE LLC

I was looking for an App. like this one which I came across within my SHOPIFY Portal. All my questions were answered very fast and in a very polite and professional manner. I saw samples of Emails and Text Messages which look very professional. The setup was very easy. I gave my consent to do so and SendMation did the rest on their end. So far very pleased. Thanks :)