Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Nos 4 pattes

service client réactif. sms + mail donc bien, facile d'utilisation et de programmation. Visibilité des gains

JustSauceLtd

The best customer service you will ever find. At first I wasn't sure if I want to use it but Geetansh was so helpful showed me every single step and helped me to understand how the app works. I would highly recommend you to give this a try, with Geetansh on your side nothing can go wrong :). Best man Geetansh

Lil Gunnr

aye, my boi Geetansh was fye. super helpful on KBeazy. 100/10 super dope. my boi. he helped me with everything i needed and upsold me too aha, but def worth it.

Rauxier

很好用,客服给我一个两个月的免费试用时间,我觉得政策很不错。希望试试看了之后,推荐给大家。很好用,客服给我一个两个月的免费试用时间,我觉得政策很不错。希望试试看了之后,推荐给大家。很好用,客服给我一个两个月的免费试用时间,我觉得政策很不错。希望试试看了之后,推荐给大家。

Choast

Fastest best customer service i may have EVER received. Simran was amazing, I really love how this company comes and helps you from literally start to finish. HIGHLY recommended!

A Luv Beauty

The app pays for itself! You definitely get your moneys worth in recovering abandoned carts. The customer service is great! Thanks again for such a great app!

Lou's Lot Shop

Very helpful customer service. Jignesh spent a long time helping me. He even sent me useful video tutorials showing me how to do certain things. I would recommend this service.

Stick’Ems

I love the app! Such a useful tool and so happy with the support from the customer service reps. What a great way to take back and recover abandoned carts.

tatsat- a socially conscious store

Its easy to setup and no issues or bug so far. The support team is quick and helpful incase of any confusion or doubts. Happy with the experience!

Electric Bikes Direct

Really detailed, great customer service, and vital for any store! Could not have found a better app to use. Would suggest!