SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

INTOHYPEZONE

kudos to the team behind this wonderful app. One of the best automated apps out there. The guy helped me set up everything perfectly and recovered 5 sales for me so far.

805 Masks

Simran was very helpful with setting up Abandoned Cart and WhatsApp Chat. I am anxious to see how it affects my business.

Bazarinos

Seems ok, staff is fantastic. Will see with time. My store is Bazarinos, if you want come visit us, we sell great stuff. Will see with time what can happen in my store with the app.

vidseffects

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! THE ONLY ONE APP YOU NEED FOR YOUR EMAILS!! CUSTOMER CARE IS PERFECT AND READY TO HELP YOU

Casashopi

Melhor suporte que tem, incrivel nao tem explicaçao muito facil de usar alem deles te ajudar em tudo
APP incrivel

J.L Trinkets

This app is awesome. Don't attempt to install on your own, lean on their support. They will help you through it all the way (smiles

LuneLED

Sehr freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Support. Habe die App seit kurzen und bereits Warenkorb wiederherstellen können.

Hur Cart

very nice app to help people get more conversion rate , i just started to use this its very good nice user friendly

WatchExtra

Good app so far, just installed and it looks promising. Simple templates but very attractive and it does not slow down website.

music box company

Great app, help me boost the sales & recover the abandoned cart seemlessly. In our country where inbox opening rates is neglible, whatsapp and sms alerts is the game changer.