Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Turbo Athlete

These guys are awesome.. i had to wait for 3-4 minutes to get Cart recovery email, sms and push along with the Thankyou and Win-back automations accompained with Push configuration setup.... they took it all over.. You could feel that their prime motive is to earn you money.. they do everything with so much heart and soul.. it's just amazing. Heads up to Geetansh for his continual and amazing support. Never seen a company so customer centric.. PS for the CEO's: Is there a way you guys can outsource Geetansh for our support? :P

Luxe Manners

Excellent app and excellent customer service! I do highly recommend it, will help you with recovering carts

Maxted Clothing

We have used the app for a few months and seen a positive ROI. Customer service have been really helpful and friendly. Would recommend to other

Obsessed Style

So far, very good. Have just downloaded the app and the customer service was by far the best I've worked with. 100% of the set up was done by the app programer through chat. Took a total of 5 mins after I sent him logo and color theme for my site. Everything is on and ready to start capturing those abandon carts. Will report back on the actual app and if it's helping convert my abandon carts into sales. As of now I'd recommend this app since the set up was seamless and they offered an extended free trial. Crossing my fingers this app converts.

Million Made 2021

Great work and customer service from start to finish, Really helped out a lot and will highly recommend

Smart Kitchen K&C

It was such a pleasure to talk to the support. You might think that you are receiving messages from automated bot but they're real human! They did all the work and turned all my automations on! I was so delighted with the customer service and the features of this app. You could actually see who is receiving your messages and at what time. Thank you so much once again for great customer service!

LUX EVENT RENTALS

Customer service is amazing!!! Thank you for all of your help and guidance!!
I would suggest everyone use this app

isty clothing

One of the best support I ever talked to. Answered all my questions in a friendly manner. Support will def help you. For the app itself, I don't know much to say as I am new to this. I will update this once I get results from this.

Auto mia

Appena installata l'app, l'aiuto e l'assistenza nel configurarla è stato veramente eccezionale e veloce, ora proviamo come va

ShemaSpace

I'm really proud of the Sendmation app, really useful for SMS/mail marketing to improve the abandonment cart and upselling after that a customer purchases from you. Besides that, the support is always active and attentive to your requests.
I recommend this application 100%