SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

Sunglassic.com

The app looks very good.
Of all the ones we review, it is the most complete.
The interface is friendly, it is easy to configure and the customer service is excellent.

4Play Essentials

I love this app. It really helped my small business generate more income from abandoned carts. I also love that the automation and the email messages can be customized. Customer support responds very quickly and is super friendly, really great to work with. Would highly recommend for any business looking to increase sales. Great work

Start 2 Finish Woodworking

So far, customer service has been great! Jingesh was prompt, informative, and very helpful. I look forward to using all of the features!

Pawtapon

The app is very cool and smooth. The team is great to talk with, they will guide you very well and send crucial information for the project you're trying to build. Don't hesitate !

Elva

The app looks great, comes with many features. Looking forward to see how it works out for my store.

Creo Skate Co

Great App. I was given a lot of help setting it up. Looking forward to seeing what else it can do for my store

Boujie Blinkz Inc

This app helps with gaining back customers, sending discount messages and reminder. Great customer service, very easy to use and super efficient.

Kas20

Support is amazing! Jignesh is like superman! Thankyou for helping me out!!!! I can really recommend them!!!!

topmediaplan

Fantastic app for recover cart eccellent customer service for help at change color and logo customized

Rus Organic

I want to connect with my customer at every point of journey and this app is letting me do it very easily . Also Your Customer support team Is Awesome . I dint face any trouble setting it up .