SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Goddess Care Collection

The support and set up was fast, friendly & helpful! Looking forward to my store's progress. Thank you again for the flawless setup!

WowTrend.in

I have used multiple marketing apps but not happy with them, so trying this app so far very happy
Amazing support system and looking for amazing results

AT Cart

I tried this app and its working great. Thank you. I like the abandoned cart recovery and whatsapp chat feature

Fashion Heist Store

I used this app on my store and it was Amazing. Helped me boost my sell and retain my customers and order. It has all the features which you must have on your Shopify store. Also the assistant are professional , specially Mr. Jignesh who assisted me throughout the process was appriciated and great help. He is a ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Caps Company

Geetansh is a true Champ! Helped me setting up everything in no time! Not only helped me with App related questions, but with general Shopify Questions! Thank you a lot!

Zwende

Very easy to get the app integrated with your site. Support team is very proactive as well. Thank you.

ITIL Docs - ITIL Templates and Training Courses

Awesome ROI and Amazing support team - This app has generated over $5,000 in lost revenue. The support is very friendly and helped set up the app within minutes. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Hirdis

Best assistance i have ever used. The app is also very well done. 5 stars deserved. I think I won't have any problems with this app as it seems really well made.

Trezn Store

Sendmation really exceeded all expectations I had. I am primarily using them for SMS abandoned carts (which I have never done before) and I am so impressed with the numbers. Their team is so helpful and I look forward to continuing to grow my business with them.

Hartwood Groceries

nice customer support and good application for abondon cart <3 recommended it. Best wishes, cheers :)