Abandoned Cart Recovery + Chat

Abandoned Cart Recovery + Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

SoliSurf

this app is great and what is even greater is their support staff, who is really friendly, understands your problem and gives you solution accordingly,

Ash Rocket

This app generated an Abandoned Cart sale for our business within 48 hours of installing! Support was very helpful as well, they helped us improve the current messaging and appearance of our recovery messages.

Beer Guns

Just finished the setup. They are very helpful, available and set everything up smoothly. Will be adding more details once we see things in action

Lash Kings Distribution

Very helpful customer service. They set everything up for me and made sure it was exactly what I was looking for. The flow they have for abandoned checkouts is amazing! Highly recommend these guys. Geetansh helped me out and was great!

Plant Stand

Hands down best customer service! They helped me every step of the way of getting set up! Highly recommend!

Bath Pillow Official

I just started work with this app, and they have the best and funniest customer service I ever got.
Amazing!

Atomic Jane Clothing

We just installed this app and reached out for help with the reply and follow through coming back super fast! Impressive to say the least. They have reviewed our work flow, and done all of the branding for us so we were set up in no time at all. The workflow is extensive to include SMS, Push notification, email AND a win back campaign. Excited to see this in action! Thank you for making this super smooth for us today!

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore

Outstanding, super easy to install and the support is world-class, you can not ask for better. We are super excited to start seeing results with the app. A must-have app!!

BlastHouse Industries

Great customer service! Catered to my needs and helped explain the process the entire way through, very satisfied!

Envate

Easy to setup, user friendly interface. Also if you go for expert support which is free of cost initially, then they will help you setup and customise your campaigns and automation in a smooth way. which you can't expect from any other service provider.