SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

imegohome

I used this app to help me to recovery cart and it is really amazing! The app is working good for me and recovered 5 orders within one week.I would recommend this app to my friends.

customxcreations

Customer service is excellent! Pallavi is so nice and the app is very user friendly. Thank you very much

TheGiftersGallery

Amazing app, Very much helpful in getting your sales, definitely recommended for shopify stores specially.

Amphikart

Great app, this is my second store.. And I've great experience so far. Sendmation is the best for Abandoned cart Recovery. Highly recommend.

StyloCliQ

Sendmation has got amazing people in the team. I highly recommend using them. They'll make you a part of the Sendmation family and ensure that you succeed.

GYMWARE

Awesome support, this app is amazing and so easy to use. Took me roundabout 5 minutes and then everything was set up!

YELLOPAWZ

Great App. Really easy to use and all of those automations are pre-installed. I also really love the customer support! Recommend!

Aumni Crafts

Excellent support during onboarding. Excited to have an all-in-1 app for easier communication with customers

TheOwnWish

One of The amazing app for ecom owners, it helped me to retain customers using an automated cart recovery schedule.
one word for them, i loved it and crazy app
And kudos to the Mr. Jignesh who helped me a lot.

Shaper Shorts

One of the best if you are just starting as they have free plans to go with. And trust me they'll Help you even on your smallest troubles. 3 words..... Haha not I love you but GO FOR IT.