SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

SmartMOM.in

Best customer service is amazing, they respond within seconds-minutes and try their best to solve your problem. I recommend this app, you won't regret it!

TIEXA INDIA

This app is very affordable and is one of a kind! I tried searching for so many other apps, and I can say this one is the BEST ONE! Their customer service is amazing, they respond within seconds-minutes and try their best to solve your problem. I recommend this app, you won't regret it!

SHOP OF SKATAN

Jiggy assisted with my setup and everything was up and running in minutes. Already got my first abandoned cart recovery a few hours later. I'm pleased with the customer service provided and the speed at which things get done.

YBMB Shop

Customer Support is Amazing !! and an Amazing app to recovery abandoned carts and stay connected with custumers.

Redova Shop

The customer service is amazing, i don't know actually how they do that, I thought it's a bot in the beginning until we start to discuss serious stuff.

Track cart

great support and I found some new concepts on this app which will be great in the future. new flows for different types of engagements with customers.

Skmeico

Got immediate call for setup. Great support. Thank you so much. Hope this will help me to increase my revenue.

11Cart

Great App Wow! I haven't met a more professional store than this. They guys work at a crazy speed and set everything before I blink my eye. Also, patiently answered all my questions, was a real long list ;) Highly recommend this app, it's worth giving it...

Cloudfashion

Good communicating. Very nice app i use and increase my recovery abandon carts i recommend for all users.

Label Raasleela

Great App. As an Indian seller, this is easily the best app for SMS marketing. I have recovered a lot of abandoned carts using them as well as improve post purchase engagement. They have built in templates for Cart abandonment and post purchase Thank you sequences which make it so easy to set up. Their support is very quick and efficient as well. It was truly very easy to get this up and running. They also do email marketing. I am already using a different app for that, so don't want to change but they have good features and templates for those as well. All in all, highly recommended!