SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

Caps Company

Geetansh is a true Champ! Helped me setting up everything in no time! Not only helped me with App related questions, but with general Shopify Questions! Thank you a lot!

Zwende

Very easy to get the app integrated with your site. Support team is very proactive as well. Thank you.

ITIL Docs - ITIL Templates and Training Courses

Awesome ROI and Amazing support team - This app has generated over $5,000 in lost revenue. The support is very friendly and helped set up the app within minutes. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Hirdis

Best assistance i have ever used. The app is also very well done. 5 stars deserved. I think I won't have any problems with this app as it seems really well made.

Trezn Store

Sendmation really exceeded all expectations I had. I am primarily using them for SMS abandoned carts (which I have never done before) and I am so impressed with the numbers. Their team is so helpful and I look forward to continuing to grow my business with them.

Hartwood Groceries

nice customer support and good application for abondon cart <3 recommended it. Best wishes, cheers :)

Indian Discount Store

Good Application for Cart Abandon, SMS Marketing and Email Marketing. Shopify Store can go for it. Best Wishes, Cheers

Portlee

Have just started using the app. Great customer support 24/7 with a professional backend. Must give it a try for eCommerce store

Smarter Life IN

The customer support was great. The app seems really interesting and I'll be using most of its features.

Gift Mine

Best App to recover abandoned cart recovery over all good to boost your sales. i prefer to use this app and get better results