WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

Free Whatsapp Chat+ Cart Recovery with Email, SMS Marketing .

Baby Dream Pod

BEST SUPPORT EVER RECEIVED! Get this app and hopefully you speak to Jigenesh. Absolute rockstar Thank you!

Beyond season

Great support, 50 days trial. In combination with another upsell app, it should get enough sales to be spent on vacation. Why not ?

Sefili

great support and has always been that way, 10/10 for their service.. 4/5 or 7th,, not sure how many stores have I got them and will keep getting that.. LET'S GO!!

The Cosy Cow

awesome customer service! I have to give credit to ur team Pallavi, she's assisted me well and answered all of my questions patiently and clearly. kudos team!

Halle Rose Boutique

I have not used the app yet but the customer service was top notch! The lovely lady made up a text template in no time.

Bohemia Black Diamond

Really helpful App. The support is great, it's really beneficial to be able to target customers via SMS and push notifications, in addition to email.

Lyfe Allure

Support is very helpful to help me get started with their application and even extend my trial to fully use the function of the application

Fashome

Great app! Just installed and waiting for good results. Great support, helped a lot to install the app. Very good response from Mr. Jignesh. Thank You so much

Ripped Up Nutrition

Awesome app! and most importantly they have amazing support team! only app that can recover your carts through, sms, whatsapp, email, push notification ,, all in one!

Epilo®

This is my favorite email app, I love the support that replies really fast and always here to help! Will definitely use it for future stores.