SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

AUDRY

Fantastic app with great tools for sale. Support staff totally helpful. I recommend it to everyone!!!

小生有禮 Grace & Favour

this app has very straightforward user interface and very helpful support who replied to my questions very timely, would recommend!

The Chain Co.

They have offered exceptional service & very responsive! Helped increase abandoned cart conversion. Love this app! definitely a keeper on my apps

KoopBox

Wow this app is great. Pallavi the support executive is great at what she does. They have given me a 30 day trail.

Q-pong

Awesome CS support... Clear interface... Only positive experience. I would recommend this to everyone. Just great.

Lumina Kingz

Great customer service, highly recommend these guys! Best email Abandon Cart service I have used by far!

Take It First Nutrition

One Of The Best Customer Support We have Ever Seen! They Were So Friendly That They Motivated Us to Give The Same Level Of Support To Our Customers!

Club Shopping Brasil

I will use from now. I enjoyed the support on chat that a received. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AntiSpyCase

Honestly best customer service there is!! Best App for abandoned cart automations, thats easy to use aswell.

SİRQE

Amazing and award worthy customer support! Can't wait to start Whatsapp automations with them. Thanks