SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

WatchExtra

Good app so far, just installed and it looks promising. Simple templates but very attractive and it does not slow down website.

music box company

Great app, help me boost the sales & recover the abandoned cart seemlessly. In our country where inbox opening rates is neglible, whatsapp and sms alerts is the game changer.

Portablepetwaterbottles

Works well. Has helped me recover carts and gotten more orders. It benefitial for your store and helps you get more loyal customers

kidchenforkids

Very good support. I am really happy with this app to help me with the abandoned carts and whatsapp.

Dailytac

Got a meeting with the CEO, wow the CEO is so friendly. He helped me to set up and integrate the whole app. The app looks great and will definitely give it a try.

SmartMOM.in

Best customer service is amazing, they respond within seconds-minutes and try their best to solve your problem. I recommend this app, you won't regret it!

TIEXA INDIA

This app is very affordable and is one of a kind! I tried searching for so many other apps, and I can say this one is the BEST ONE! Their customer service is amazing, they respond within seconds-minutes and try their best to solve your problem. I recommend this app, you won't regret it!

SHOP OF SKATAN

Jiggy assisted with my setup and everything was up and running in minutes. Already got my first abandoned cart recovery a few hours later. I'm pleased with the customer service provided and the speed at which things get done.

YBMB Shop

Customer Support is Amazing !! and an Amazing app to recovery abandoned carts and stay connected with custumers.

Redova Shop

The customer service is amazing, i don't know actually how they do that, I thought it's a bot in the beginning until we start to discuss serious stuff.