SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Peafan Time

I just installed this app, and the kind of assistant I received from Geetansh can be compared to nothing. He helped to automate my emails and SMS in seconds. I haven't used this app yet but with the marketing skills he demonstrated am convinced they did a great job on this app, and it will be a perfect app for my email and SMS marketing. I highly recommend

MerchKlothing

I highly recommend this appI found this app pretty useful, hope others find this useful aswell and the customer service is A 1.

Poló Caster

ótimo, gostei muito desse app, e o suporte é ótimo! Os e-mails são muito bons, e realmente ajuda muito.

The Mona Label

I downloaded this app and within half an hour someone had reached out to me and set up everything I needed. After struggling a little bit with the code Shopify has for it abandon cart emails, this has made my experience as an e-commerce owner much easier and im excited to explore this app some more!

smartmat

Great App! Good support, good cart recovery automations. Basically a must-have for everyone who wants free extra sales

club-buy

Great support team! Helpful and fast. Good cart recovery app in general as well. I would recomment it.

Plump Skin - Brilla más

Vamos empezando pero todo se ve súper bien y Jignesh nos ayudó muy rápido a instalar todo. ¡Nos encanta!

Customize My Plates

I've just started using this app and first impressions are amazing. Super friendly and responsive support to make onboarding so quick and easy - they help you with everything. I literally got my abandoned SMS's set up in less than a minute.

Temizsoy Ayakkabıcılık

Nice application, there is a friend called simran, she is very good and helpful.
She is caring and helpful.

Kikaeagle

the live chat is extremely helpful, they make the whole process easy and stress free. There are a multitude of advantages that come with the app, I can't wait to upgrade!