SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Kikaeagle

the live chat is extremely helpful, they make the whole process easy and stress free. There are a multitude of advantages that come with the app, I can't wait to upgrade!

tecbem

Tem funções incríveis, mensagens de alto nível e um ótimo atendimento! Esse eu recomendo, incrível!

CPD Wine and Liquor

All the functions you need to convert more customers and generate more revenues.The service is really very great and this app performs really well. Recommended 10/10.

Shop & Wears

Awesome app and the best customer service I have ever received in a while! Highly recommend for cart recovery and whatsapp chat! Once again: great support.

gabhabazar

Who are Looking For Email Marketing Automation I Recommend This App From The Entire Shopify App Store. Amazing... Definitely worth of Money and Get ROI.

Zenith Nutrition

Not worth the cost, the app sent messages without any modifications made, created discounts on the store, not worth for the charges they are charging, a person called from the support team when I bought to the notice with the issue I faced he is not picking the call after that use the app at your own risk.

July 14, 2021

I'm really sad to see that our app didn't live up to your expectations.
The issue has since been solved and I will be happy to have you back as our customer.

I'll personally ensure that you get taken care by me and we make this a home run for your store. Yogesh, I give you my word!!
Regards,
Simran Pall( Co-Founder and CEO Sendmation)

100% PURE MX

I really enjoy using this app it's easy to use and the support team is great, very fast and very helpful. I'd definitely recommend this app.

Ramony Technologies

Gostei muito do aplicativo e do atendimento do suporte tecnico. Super Recomendo o aplicativo, vocês vão gostar.

HARLEY-DAVIDSON BERGAMO

I installed this app because i was looking for a good chat system for my clients, it is a lot more than that, and when i mean a lot i mean, A LOT, highly recommended for anyone who wants to take a boost of quality to their website and a boost of sales. Special Thanks to Simran who helped me a lot during all the process and followed me to set up the things i needed.

Tasteful Clothing

The support that I had when setting up was amazing. Thank you so much for your fast and supportive work.