SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

momocasa

Simple app that works like a magic. What's better than the app is the support team. They make things so easy. Both the team and the app deserve 5 stars!

Geek & Co.

I wish every experiences with 3rd party apps were as great as dealing with "Abandoned Cart Recovery + Chat". Their customer service is like nothing I've experienced before. Within seconds of installation, Geetansh pinged me and help me with the onboarding. After less than 20 minutes, the app was up and running smoothly. I look forward to seeing the improvement of my ROI in the coming weeks and months. Thanks Geetansh...you're a superstar!

Night Guardian Gaming

So far so good, just fully optimized the abandoned cart email system, with the help of Sendmation customer representative, let's see how it goes

Wow Squares

Recommended!! Must have!!! Nice app... does what it says.... the feature diversity is something you should really look forward to... and as all the comments say: THE SUPPORT IS JUST AWESOMEE!! don't forgot to chat with one of it's executive..

Andywawa Baby Clothes Online

Amazing. I got immediate answers for installation and every question I had. Thank you so much. I am sure I will get very good results

Alpha-Pillow

Amazing app! It helps me recovered customers more easily, just set up the flow and the app will do all the work itself:) ps: The team is super nice! Fast response & perfect solutions for all the questions I had, all in all, love this app

kitchentopics

Awesome app... been using this on my other store and it is great. The support is awesome and helps you with the complete setup. I'm really looking forward to their Whatsapp automations feature.

creativehandies

I used this app, its user friendly. Everything is done by agent himself.
They give instant replies, much appreciated.

Cleaneriva

i used this app and jignesh helped me and he's very helpful thank u, i guess if anyone need help with his store u can try this app.

Vivid Footwear

So far so good. I downloaded the app today, and customer service has jumped right off the bat to get me set up. It's nice talking to a team dedicated to my success right at the beginning. I will be back in few weeks to give a well crafted review once the results are posted.