SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Native-Organica

Looks very promising and look forward to Whatsapp feature next. Jignesh and Geetansh did a good job explaining the features.

NotteFelice

Bella app, mi piace il supporto. Ho lavorato con Geetansh per un po' e sono stati fantastici.
Altamente raccomandato 10/10 servizio e applicazione, grazie

MoodQualite

I was amazed by how friendly and quick the customer service was amazing. Just finished the setup and I'm already loving it!
I'll be waiting for the amazing results to popup!
My friend has seen some great ones - so I truly trust them!

Matelo.nl

The customer care is very prepared and help you on everything.
An app you absolutely must have in your store.

NioMood™

This is the app of the future!
The customer care is very prepared and help you on everything.
An app you absolutely must have in your store.

Be Happy Store Official

Excelente atendimento ao cliente, estou sem palavras, nunca fui tão bem atendido, embora eu esteja usando apenas o plano gratuito! Eles me ajudaram a configurar tudo. Ficou incrível! Indico e recomendo!!! Muito obrigado!

Meme.Co Store

This apps is helping to make great money. Helpful customer service. Highly recommended for those people just started their online business

East Coast Custom Blasters

Simran is absolutely awesome to deal with, probably one of the best companies I've worked with. Happy doing business :)

Mann Showroom

this app is so good , they helped me in solving my issues, here we get watsap button facility and cart notifications

Made In Shade (MIS)

I used this app to help me recover my carts. It has been a breeze working with this app and the team is super helpful