SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Rebels Rampage Development

I was investigating apps for abandoned checkout and guy from support helped me to figure out how to deal with this one. Thank you, good support!

Gaia Tesoro

Fantastic App!! Great support Team was super helpful getting me started and I am certain this app will convert more customers

GinigoodLTD

This application is great to get in touch with our visitors. help us to increase conversion and sells
The performance of the customer service, respond to our request immediately and restore services without delay, good communication. Good support and helpful.

Ellawow - UAE

This is my second store with Sendmation. There is a reason they are a 5 star rated team. They are pretty good.

boughtmestore

Using for with Boom upsell, this app is just very easy to setup within few clicks it is just ready to go. You can do SMS recovery, EMail recovery and whatssapp recovery. It allows you to create email campaigns too which is fantastic considering the delivery rate which is almost 90% for inbox and click rates are pretty fantastic

Affrodi

I used this app for sms and the customer services help me to activate it and set it!! I recommend, very easy to used also

Meals In Steel Ltd

Fantastic support! Lovely Features ! Excellent Customer Service! Very Professional! IThe app can send 3 Email, 3 Whatsapp and 3 Push reminders for the abandoned checkouts....highly recommended!

Arista Vault

Helped me recover a lot of sales for many of my stores.. That's why I'm paying my thanks in terms of reviewing them and giving them the due credit here.

Officeforce

Highly supportive team. Available 24*7 for your help. App works amazingly for recovering the abandoned cart. The delivery rate of emails to inbox section for this app is close 85% for us & click rate close to 65% which is remarkable if you compare to any other email Marketing tools. After using it for 3 months in 4 separate stores giving this review. I have recovered more than 2100$ in a month. Amazing loved it!! Keep it up guys!

Advancekart

Best service and best support I have ever experienced.....
Easy to use.....
Must use this app to get new customerst in e-commerce store.