SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

Skmeico

Got immediate call for setup. Great support. Thank you so much. Hope this will help me to increase my revenue.

11Cart

Great App Wow! I haven't met a more professional store than this. They guys work at a crazy speed and set everything before I blink my eye. Also, patiently answered all my questions, was a real long list ;) Highly recommend this app, it's worth giving it...

Cloudfashion

Good communicating. Very nice app i use and increase my recovery abandon carts i recommend for all users.

Label Raasleela

Great App. As an Indian seller, this is easily the best app for SMS marketing. I have recovered a lot of abandoned carts using them as well as improve post purchase engagement. They have built in templates for Cart abandonment and post purchase Thank you sequences which make it so easy to set up. Their support is very quick and efficient as well. It was truly very easy to get this up and running. They also do email marketing. I am already using a different app for that, so don't want to change but they have good features and templates for those as well. All in all, highly recommended!

Ferima™

I'm just in awe with their service.. whatever I write would be less than what I really want to say. Geetansh, Simran, all the team mates and founders just take a step to make sure you're all ready to go live. Been working with them for a while now with other stores.. if there's one thing I want to say to them, that'd be THEY'RE THE BEST!!!!

Egily™

This is the third store that I'm bringing to their app.... and I won't choose any other app for this one for abandon cart recoveries... because you know why? THEY SIMPLY THE BEST!! GREAT SUPPORT! GREAT TEAM AND GREAT APP

GiftingStudio.in

Highly recommended app for Abandoned cart recovery as it used all three medium such as SMS, Email and push notifucation. Additionally the unlimited email feature is a major boost to setup a email campaign to our customers and win trust.

luxloops.com

superb app...excellent support...no one can beat this team.
bet app in segment till date.
keep it up guys.

Beam Boxx

Energetic and very helpful team. Great app, solves our important need and easy to use as well... A shoutout to the teams swiftness in solving queries. Highly recommend!!!

Excelsia

Very helpful, knowledgeable, informative team and very very good software. a must have for any shopify store owner.