SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

Matelo.nl

The customer care is very prepared and help you on everything.
An app you absolutely must have in your store.

NioMood™

This is the app of the future!
The customer care is very prepared and help you on everything.
An app you absolutely must have in your store.

Be Happy Store Official

Excelente atendimento ao cliente, estou sem palavras, nunca fui tão bem atendido, embora eu esteja usando apenas o plano gratuito! Eles me ajudaram a configurar tudo. Ficou incrível! Indico e recomendo!!! Muito obrigado!

Meme.Co Store

This apps is helping to make great money. Helpful customer service. Highly recommended for those people just started their online business

East Coast Custom Blasters

Simran is absolutely awesome to deal with, probably one of the best companies I've worked with. Happy doing business :)

Mann Showroom

this app is so good , they helped me in solving my issues, here we get watsap button facility and cart notifications

Made In Shade (MIS)

I used this app to help me recover my carts. It has been a breeze working with this app and the team is super helpful

Mamajnr

Great app!! Simran was super helpful in setting up everything required. I would definitely recommend this app

Houppy Store

Minha primeira experiência , foi sensacional . Incrível aplicativo e o atendimento melhor ainda . Parabéns para os envolvidos nesse trabalho .

The Lehenga Shop

Setup was super easy. The team helped me instantly. Looking forward to get things rolling with this app. Looks promising.