WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

Free Whatsapp Chat+ Cart Recovery with Email, SMS Marketing .

Preciousgallery11

Bestest automation Application i've used till now . Amazing customer support - they are ready to help you in each & every situation. Pricing is also cheap in matter of what you will get. Best thing is your conversion rates are going touch the sky.

Agaroud

It is the best app I have ever seen, great and easy to use, the support team is very friendly and they follow up with you step by step and answer all your questions. I highly recommend it.

The Sophisticated Lifestyle Boutique

Omg, I love this company!!!! They helped me from start to finish, from the install to the set up!!!

Fast Clues

Absolutely amazing people who work there. Within 5 minutes of installing, I received a call from their customer success team and talking to them felt like I'm talking to a friend. I was guided through the whole set of features the guy helped me set up everything - in fact, he did all the hard work and all I needed to do was review! Recommended 10/10

Flistaa

Very easy app to setup and very fast customer support. No technical knowledge needed to start recovery of your sales as all things are setup by sendmation

Noorkari

Great Service, I have been using it from few weeks and It's already giving me good ROI. Recommend this app :)

LightsCar

Their customer service is amazing, very fast support and best app ever, lowest price and much services for recovery carts, i reccommend it.

luxcharge

Great app and even better customer service. Looking forward to seeing the performance once we launch.

wowwcart

Quick setup, support team was there to explain each and every step. Automation will surely help. Looking forward to use this app and retain more.

Senken Knives

This app has very good customer support. Can't wait to try the abandoned cart and sms flows within the app.