WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

Free Whatsapp Chat+ Cart Recovery with Email, SMS Marketing .

nepenthes

Great app. It helps recovery great sales with this app. And good customer service. Highly recommend.

TRENDFLAGS

This app is very affordable and is one of a kind! I tried searching for so many other apps, and I can say this one is the BEST ONE! Their customer service is amazing, they respond within seconds-minutes and try their best to solve your problem. I recommend this app, you won't regret it!

Sassy Panda

This app works better than Klaviyo. Abondanded Cart recovery works better. I have not seen such app. Must try

BCuteBU LLC

Great app. Was very easy to setup and got great customer service on top of this! Geetansh was tons of help and setup the app for me. Thanks!

Verve

Would highly recommend it. Custtomer support was excellent and helped with everything, and the app is extremely easy to use. Much better than the Shopify generic add-to-cart email and overall great.

Slay Well India

Just started using the App. Quite a tasteful UI and pretty simple to use. And I have to say the support team has made the onboarding process quite smooth

Peafan Time

I just installed this app, and the kind of assistant I received from Geetansh can be compared to nothing. He helped to automate my emails and SMS in seconds. I haven't used this app yet but with the marketing skills he demonstrated am convinced they did a great job on this app, and it will be a perfect app for my email and SMS marketing. I highly recommend

MerchKlothing

I highly recommend this appI found this app pretty useful, hope others find this useful aswell and the customer service is A 1.

Poló Caster

ótimo, gostei muito desse app, e o suporte é ótimo! Os e-mails são muito bons, e realmente ajuda muito.

The Mona Label

I downloaded this app and within half an hour someone had reached out to me and set up everything I needed. After struggling a little bit with the code Shopify has for it abandon cart emails, this has made my experience as an e-commerce owner much easier and im excited to explore this app some more!