Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

KwaJahman

Great help from Geetansh S. Took us through all we needed to know. Overall very easy app to use would highly recommend!

VITAMIN RIDGE LLC

I was looking for an App. like this one which I came across within my SHOPIFY Portal. All my questions were answered very fast and in a very polite and professional manner. I saw samples of Emails and Text Messages which look very professional. The setup was very easy. I gave my consent to do so and SendMation did the rest on their end. So far very pleased. Thanks :)

PatanGroup

I pretty happy with the customer support and the personal attention that they gave me... I'm sure the app is as good as the support. Highly Recommend

Tots Little Closet

Very pleased with the service provided upon installation. Very attentive, professional & friendly. Hopeing this app does great things for my business. Thank you!

Homefashion

This application is perfect, it is like having SMS BUMP, KLAVIYO AND PUSHOWL in a single application, it allows you to do everything easily and without restrictions. Also, I was surprised that the customer service was so fast and they do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable using the app.

Stylemod

great customer service. He helped me a lot in starting my SMS notifications. I will be trying this app out for sure.

Birdcleans

Sendmation is one of the best email marketing apps i have ever used. I was not sure about how the app was going to work but i am over the moon with the support i have received from the team. my business has grown and my sales have increased. Thankyou again Team

Eliza skin

Very impressed with how easy it is to view stats, e.g who has opened an email and who has clicked. Also that the email can be sent again to non openers. Not to forget the great customer support if any thing is needed.

Origin Colombia

I had a wonderful service installing this app by Jignesh. He walked with me the whole process. Excellent customer service. This app looks like is gonna help me to recover some lost sales. I highly recommend it!

Tiny Tapes Shop

EXCELLENT customer service!!! Very helpful and set up everything for me!
Would recommend to anyone selling through Shopify in a heartbeat