SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

KemistryHairBar

The customer service is great!! really helping me build my automation. Thank you for all your help.

Stylish Mee

WOW!! The best app for abandoned cart recovery! Thank you so much!!!! And also the support is the best I could ever ask for!

MOUNTAIN MAN

Absolutely brilliant app..... does what it says..... we got increased conversions from abandon carts.

Dress Or Nothing

We are still testing the app, for the moment seems to have no issues, 5 stars for the customer service( Geetash in particular)one of the best so far.

Plus Minus

Wow! We are blown away. We've been wanting to work on our abandoned cart emails for a really long while and haven't really found an app that catered to our needs ... until Multi Abandoned Cart Recovery! We simply wrote in to support and asked if they had a specific feature. They replied saying they didn't have it but would be happy to incorporate it into the app for us! We were over the moon. Aside from that, they've also been easy to contact and communicate with. An indepth video was also personally sent to us to navigate around the app which was incredibly thoughtful. Thank you so much for being so pro-active, kind and thoughtful throughout. Would highly highly recommend this app! Special thanks to Geetansh for helping us out! :)

DogWings

I just started to try the app and it seems great. The support is unique and very pro-active. The support guy configured everything for us in a couple of minutes.

S'aweSum

Customer service is the absolute best! Easy to maneuver and understand application. Installed without a problem. Worked fine with my other applications.

Santa Maria 925

Estoy probandolo y me ha parecido excelente, el servicio personalizado que brindan es lo mejor, recomendado

Phoenix Empire Apparel

Great customer service, app works good no issues at all.
no wish i found it faster and meets all of my needs

Kedia Organic Agro Farms

Easy to install. Super Amazing. And after sales support is just out of this world. must have for your store.