SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

nadoura.com

i m very happy to do business with you, and you have a very excellent support especially from Geetansh you are a best. Thanks (from nadoura.com)

At Home Scents by Kim

Quick setup. lots of support. have to wait to see the end results! :) thanks a lot for your help! :)))

AliahLashes

a really great app for shopify! the agent helping me was so nice too! he sorted out my SMS automations. Geetansh was so so helpful :)

GamerGreatness

great app and great customer support with all great the features. I would highly recommend it...!!!!

Kidzconnectsa

so far so good customer service great - lets see what happens in the coming days testing it for now.

KemistryHairBar

The customer service is great!! really helping me build my automation. Thank you for all your help.

Stylish Mee

WOW!! The best app for abandoned cart recovery! Thank you so much!!!! And also the support is the best I could ever ask for!

MOUNTAIN MAN

Absolutely brilliant app..... does what it says..... we got increased conversions from abandon carts.

Dress Or Nothing

We are still testing the app, for the moment seems to have no issues, 5 stars for the customer service( Geetash in particular)one of the best so far.

Plus Minus

Wow! We are blown away. We've been wanting to work on our abandoned cart emails for a really long while and haven't really found an app that catered to our needs ... until Multi Abandoned Cart Recovery! We simply wrote in to support and asked if they had a specific feature. They replied saying they didn't have it but would be happy to incorporate it into the app for us! We were over the moon. Aside from that, they've also been easy to contact and communicate with. An indepth video was also personally sent to us to navigate around the app which was incredibly thoughtful. Thank you so much for being so pro-active, kind and thoughtful throughout. Would highly highly recommend this app! Special thanks to Geetansh for helping us out! :)