SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

GreyOcean

For sure one of the best app around here! Great service and simple to use. Perfect for my store! Thanks for the work guys

AIDA E MART

I can’t believe how simple and efficient this app is: Stellar support.. if there were more stars I could give to Sendmation, I would give that in a heart beat.

AIDA E MART

I’m using Sendmation for All my Abandoned carts automation, post purchase sales, and even increasing my ACV via Customer win back automation flows. Sendmation is a must have for all shopify stores.

SILK ZONE

very help full jignesh thank you very help full software and support............................................

Whole Lotta Hair Company

Just downloaded the app. Geetansh was very helpful and kind to assist me with anything that I needed.

ATY Home Decor

I have just started using the app, support is great I will make sure to update my review after getting some results. Thank you very much

Ferdí Fashion

This app is easy to use and the customer service is great! Very excited to start using this app for my business.

ForgeTHEstrong

Dear merchants - contacing u as a blacksmith by trade and birthright.... SENDMATION WILL become a SENDNATION! International COMPANY... their idea of INCORPORATING emails - like klaviyo - text notificaions like SMS bump- and PHONE Notifications like nobody else is what makes them An ALL IN ONE deal.... do get with their services and their cudtomer service support REPRESENTATIVES male u feeel like family even though u dont know them... they even help me with pixel problems on facebook something they dont even have to deal with... so GET IT GET IT DOWNLO IT and pay the very small fee after ur trial z it is wortth and even more its cost as of 2021 - march

Gym Secrets Clothing

Easy to install. Great customer service support (worked with Geetansh). Excited to see how it works alongside my business

forever-climb-smm

The support is absolutely helpful and the app work perfect! I will use this app for every store I have! I recommend this app to send emails or messages for marketing!