SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

ForgeTHEstrong

Dear merchants - contacing u as a blacksmith by trade and birthright.... SENDMATION WILL become a SENDNATION! International COMPANY... their idea of INCORPORATING emails - like klaviyo - text notificaions like SMS bump- and PHONE Notifications like nobody else is what makes them An ALL IN ONE deal.... do get with their services and their cudtomer service support REPRESENTATIVES male u feeel like family even though u dont know them... they even help me with pixel problems on facebook something they dont even have to deal with... so GET IT GET IT DOWNLO IT and pay the very small fee after ur trial z it is wortth and even more its cost as of 2021 - march

Gym Secrets Clothing

Easy to install. Great customer service support (worked with Geetansh). Excited to see how it works alongside my business

forever-climb-smm

The support is absolutely helpful and the app work perfect! I will use this app for every store I have! I recommend this app to send emails or messages for marketing!

Fleek Boutique

This app is very straight forward, very informative and the team was very helpful. i will recommend my friends

LanvalSports

i have tried so many apps but this one for sure has really helped me grow in my business. My sales have grown and i am over the moon with the results.

vividalighthouse

wow! the best app ever. i have no complaints. I am just so happy. The team helped set up all the automations and now i am ready to make money confidently.

Glasstwistofficial

The best app I have ever come across. Simran went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and everything was set up. i am still so happy with how great the customer service was. If i could leave more than 5 stars I would!!!

Clicktive E-Mart

Awesome App and Excellent Support from the Support Team to setup the system of the store.Highly Recommended

Eiwa Honey

Wonderful team, They worked with us closely to deal with a scenario we needed specifically. Good business model, the need of the hour. Good features in the app too.

L&LBeautyBar

So far so good, i love how fast the CEO himself replied to me and offered a zoom call. He helped me through everything, thats amazing customer service.