SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

THE BULLY HOUSE

Geetansh Saini is a legend took the time to explain everyhting and helped us set up the app, lets see how it works :)

Homesy Shop

I love this app! A must-have for anyone looking to increase sales and save the abandoned checkouts! Staff members super helpful <3

The Given Style

Just installed the app, installation was thru a chat and it was extremely fast I didn't have to do anything.

Gadgets & Wellness

Great support! They reached out and helped me whenever I needed it! I highly recommend this app for starters and advanced Shopify users.

Lidia's Dolls

Great customer service. Easy set up. Good set of emails and integration with SMS/Push. This is a keeper after looking for looking for similar apps for a while.

Divinito

Very impressed with their customer support! Fast response and very friendly!
Helped me with the initial setup and answered all my questions!
I definitely recommend it!

emvaio

Great app, easy to use dashboard and a very good customer support!
I really recommend this app and looking forward to see the new features.

ZissAqua

Great app, works well, easy to install and great customer service who helps with all your questions and needs!

MainelySweetz Creations

Customer Service is excellent and made issue resolution so easy and swift. My rep did an excellent job and even helped on a Saturday!! I would definitely recommend this service.

Hashtag Handler™

I really like this app, everything set and no need to worry about anything just set campaign and all set.