SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

Dususphere

Geetansh is very friendly and responsive. The application is simple to use and set up, with easy access to statistics and the dashboard is easy to read. Nice application. Geetansh est très courtois et réactif. L'application est simple à utiliser et à mettre en place en plus d'un accès facile au statistiques et le dashboard est facile à lire. Belle application.

SendSomeSunshine

Wow! Customer support is second to none. A friend said an abandoned cart app was by far the best thing he did for his business so I went to find one. Glad I chose this one!

bruceburgy3

Simran is the best! Super helpful when setting up my abandon cart recovery. I would recommend this app to anyone trying to set up their shopify store.

Family Keeps

I just started using this app. I have to say that their support is fantastic. I hope for great results...Thank you Simran

FILTERKART

Just subscribed to 60 days free trial, Geetansh is very supportive in getting started, wish them good luck.

TCHAKER

Dear merchants - this is one of the best apps that I've come across for my remarketing needs!.... SENDMATION WILL become a one of the best re-marketing apps on shopify!! BEST COMPANY... their idea of INCORPORATING emails, sms and push, all in one app is absolutely amazing and ground breaking!.... please use the chat box and get in touch with their customer service! their customer service makes you feel like family. I'm a good friend of Geetansh now (their customer success manager) and he's making sure that we be in touch for a very long time..!!
I'm very excited to work with them!

My Little Racers

Geetansh was very helpful upon setting up. Turned all the awesome features on and even extended my free trial to 60 days! Off to a great start:)

ƎXQUIZITE

So I downloaded the app, was trying to figure out how to use it. Then the chat started going off and I thought it was a bot with promotions and tutorials. I've been using Shopify for years now, and this is the first app I've come across that uses real people 24/7. Jignesh was very helpful and kind. He set things up for me, two emails were already sent to my customers before I even knew it. So far it's looking like a great investment and a great app.

THE BULLY HOUSE

Geetansh Saini is a legend took the time to explain everyhting and helped us set up the app, lets see how it works :)

Homesy Shop

I love this app! A must-have for anyone looking to increase sales and save the abandoned checkouts! Staff members super helpful <3