SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

TCHAKER

Dear merchants - this is one of the best apps that I've come across for my remarketing needs!.... SENDMATION WILL become a one of the best re-marketing apps on shopify!! BEST COMPANY... their idea of INCORPORATING emails, sms and push, all in one app is absolutely amazing and ground breaking!.... please use the chat box and get in touch with their customer service! their customer service makes you feel like family. I'm a good friend of Geetansh now (their customer success manager) and he's making sure that we be in touch for a very long time..!!
I'm very excited to work with them!

My Little Racers

Geetansh was very helpful upon setting up. Turned all the awesome features on and even extended my free trial to 60 days! Off to a great start:)

ƎXQUIZITE

So I downloaded the app, was trying to figure out how to use it. Then the chat started going off and I thought it was a bot with promotions and tutorials. I've been using Shopify for years now, and this is the first app I've come across that uses real people 24/7. Jignesh was very helpful and kind. He set things up for me, two emails were already sent to my customers before I even knew it. So far it's looking like a great investment and a great app.

THE BULLY HOUSE

Geetansh Saini is a legend took the time to explain everyhting and helped us set up the app, lets see how it works :)

Homesy Shop

I love this app! A must-have for anyone looking to increase sales and save the abandoned checkouts! Staff members super helpful <3

The Given Style

Just installed the app, installation was thru a chat and it was extremely fast I didn't have to do anything.

Gadgets & Wellness

Great support! They reached out and helped me whenever I needed it! I highly recommend this app for starters and advanced Shopify users.

Lidia's Dolls

Great customer service. Easy set up. Good set of emails and integration with SMS/Push. This is a keeper after looking for looking for similar apps for a while.

Divinito

Very impressed with their customer support! Fast response and very friendly!
Helped me with the initial setup and answered all my questions!
I definitely recommend it!

emvaio

Great app, easy to use dashboard and a very good customer support!
I really recommend this app and looking forward to see the new features.