SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Pawtapon

The app is very cool and smooth. The team is great to talk with, they will guide you very well and send crucial information for the project you're trying to build. Don't hesitate !

Elva

The app looks great, comes with many features. Looking forward to see how it works out for my store.

Creo Skate Co

Great App. I was given a lot of help setting it up. Looking forward to seeing what else it can do for my store

Boujie Blinkz Inc

This app helps with gaining back customers, sending discount messages and reminder. Great customer service, very easy to use and super efficient.

Kas20

Support is amazing! Jignesh is like superman! Thankyou for helping me out!!!! I can really recommend them!!!!

topmediaplan

Fantastic app for recover cart eccellent customer service for help at change color and logo customized

Rus Organic

I want to connect with my customer at every point of journey and this app is letting me do it very easily . Also Your Customer support team Is Awesome . I dint face any trouble setting it up .

Get Thick Products

AWESOME and you actually get a LIVE person and not a robot. They practically do every thing for you and super cool and funny. A+ on t he customer service and its no wonder they have a straight 5 rating... Super excited to be using there platform

Heartful

Pretty simple app but lets you do a lot of stuff. Great support. It lets your recover sales via email, sms, whatsapp and the likes. Must have.

Jedhub

User-friendly apps, easy to use! Customer service was just top-notch! I bet you guys will enjoy it!