Abandoned Cart Recovery + Chat

Abandoned Cart Recovery + Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Auto mia

Appena installata l'app, l'aiuto e l'assistenza nel configurarla è stato veramente eccezionale e veloce, ora proviamo come va

ShemaSpace

I'm really proud of the Sendmation app, really useful for SMS/mail marketing to improve the abandonment cart and upselling after that a customer purchases from you. Besides that, the support is always active and attentive to your requests.
I recommend this application 100%

Cotillon La Estrella

Excelente app para recuperar carritos abandonados, además de destacar el muy buen soporte, me ayudaron mucho en la configuración y sobre todo con Soporte en Español!

phitsey

I just installed this app because it seems to do everything I need. I was very hesitant at first because many of these apps need to be set up and it's very time consuming. I was amazed it only took a few minute and the customer service rep Geetansh did most of the work for me. All the scripts are great and it's basically plug and play. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for an all in one solution.

homezmart

The support is amazing! I have 14 days to explore and use this app. I am pretty sure I will continue using this app after 60 days,

Tolera.nl

The support is amazing! never been helped so good in setting up the marketing automation!! reccomend it to everyone!

Beard Feel

I just sent a single "hi" to the support guys and I was blown away. Geetansh replied to me within the very next second like he was waiting for my particular message. I was offered free service, he did everything for me and turned everything on. One of the more promising apps of Shopify! They deserve to receive a 1000 more good review... I am very happy with their product and features. Wish you guys all the luck! - Specially Geetansh!

Qtesy

The app is great with all-in-one features. The support is very friendly and super nice. They help with the automation and all if you are well a newbie like me and don't know how to set things up! I really recommend this app!!

TCMBB

I never had such a GREAT experience .. if i could give 10 stars I would .. to say this short the support was great and when I said I sell in Slovenian language they sorted ( read translated ) the automated emails for me instantly I am beyond happy how quick and easy this is. One would be MAD not to install this app!

tecnolabry

site muito bom e pratico de usar, o atendimento tambem e muito bom, eles sao diferenciados !! gostei muito