WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

Free Whatsapp Chat+ Cart Recovery with Email, SMS Marketing .

BufanoBricoCasa

Non è per niente utile, conta le vendite da altre fonti come carrelli recuperati e addebitano le spese per i carrelli recuperati che in realtà non sono veri. Il supporto non ti aiuta a capire il perché di questo problema.

Zenith Nutrition

Not worth the cost, the app sent messages without any modifications made, created discounts on the store, not worth for the charges they are charging, a person called from the support team when I bought to the notice with the issue I faced he is not picking the call after that use the app at your own risk.

July 14, 2021

I'm really sad to see that our app didn't live up to your expectations.
The issue has since been solved and I will be happy to have you back as our customer.

I'll personally ensure that you get taken care by me and we make this a home run for your store. Yogesh, I give you my word!!
Regards,
Simran Pall( Co-Founder and CEO Sendmation)

БългаранЪ

I was using this app since May 31-st. I would say that the support is pretty good, but they need to work much more on their reporting. They are reporting sales that are not coming from their app. Also, they have to work more on their interface and make their reports as much as possible understandable. Thank for everything and wish you a good luck!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I do see that although you liked the support but your concerns were with regards to

a) reporting unwanted sales.
b) Making the interface better.
c) Making Reports as understandable as possible.

We've been working day and night since your feedback, and since then in the last 72 hours we've addressed the issues in the following way:

a). reporting unwanted sales.

To address this concern:
We've completed altered the way our app reporting system works: Although, most of the apps calculated recoveries based on 'Outbound Messages' sent, we've started tracking solely based on the Unique discount codes, and Click based tracking.

What that means is we only consider a sales to be from Sendmation if and only if someone purchases from the store by the use of
-Our Unique Discount Code
- Click based tracking: After a person has opened the messaged sent by our app and clicked on the given cart link. In this case if the person has clicked the message and makes a purchase within a short span of time, we consider the recovery to be from Sendmation.

Now, this makes the recovery system Rock Solid. And ensures that there are no lose ends, and the recovery is 100% accurate in each and every scenario.

Moving on to other concerns:

b,c) Making the interface better & more transparency on Stats.
To address these concerns we've introduced:

- A dedicated Recovery Tab: Now each and every recovery can be back tracked.

- Now each automation has its own stats( such as clicks, opens and recoveries) and now they are easily visible besides each automation.

-We're also working on adding flow based tracking of each of the emails/sms/push inside of. As in which particular workflow inside an automation has gotten the recovery.

Not only this to make the reports more understandable for each and every user we're introducing weekly emailing of reports to everyone.

Transparency in business is everything. I totally agree with you on that, and we'll do everything in our strength to make sure that accuracy and transparency are always maintained.

I would love to personally have a word with you and ensure that we go through everything once again and make sure that you've the best experience working with us if you give us a second chance. For us, that would mean the world.

Here's my personal calendar link: https://calendly.com/sendmation/meeting-with-simran . I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for everything and wish you a good luck!
Regards,
Simran Pall( Co-founder and CEO Sendmation)

Apparel's Apparel

The customer service is amazing. But, the app didn't work for me. Meaning, it didn't function. The alert pop up only came up on the desktop for some test uses, and it never showed up on mobile at all. None of the automations worked. After using up the free trial, we saw zero activity on the dashboard. The customer service is amazing, but I'm here to rate the app. Also, now I can see why they asked for a 5 star review right after doing the whole "onboarding start to finish". Amazing people that work there. But, the app just doesn't function. If I ever get the chance to test it out again and it works, I'll change my review.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
The team is trying to reach out to you via email to debug the issue that you had. We would love to have a chat with you. If you can please respond to the email.
Regards,
Simran Pall( Co-Founder Multi Abandoned Cart Recovery)