Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

Abandoned Cart & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

Cart Recovery via Email, SMS, Push | Whatsapp Chat & Share

Redova Shop

The customer service is amazing, i don't know actually how they do that, I thought it's a bot in the beginning until we start to discuss serious stuff.

Track cart

great support and I found some new concepts on this app which will be great in the future. new flows for different types of engagements with customers.

Skmeico

Got immediate call for setup. Great support. Thank you so much. Hope this will help me to increase my revenue.

11Cart

Great App Wow! I haven't met a more professional store than this. They guys work at a crazy speed and set everything before I blink my eye. Also, patiently answered all my questions, was a real long list ;) Highly recommend this app, it's worth giving it...

Cloudfashion

Good communicating. Very nice app i use and increase my recovery abandon carts i recommend for all users.

Label Raasleela

Great App. As an Indian seller, this is easily the best app for SMS marketing. I have recovered a lot of abandoned carts using them as well as improve post purchase engagement. They have built in templates for Cart abandonment and post purchase Thank you sequences which make it so easy to set up. Their support is very quick and efficient as well. It was truly very easy to get this up and running. They also do email marketing. I am already using a different app for that, so don't want to change but they have good features and templates for those as well. All in all, highly recommended!

Ferima™

I'm just in awe with their service.. whatever I write would be less than what I really want to say. Geetansh, Simran, all the team mates and founders just take a step to make sure you're all ready to go live. Been working with them for a while now with other stores.. if there's one thing I want to say to them, that'd be THEY'RE THE BEST!!!!

Egily™

This is the third store that I'm bringing to their app.... and I won't choose any other app for this one for abandon cart recoveries... because you know why? THEY SIMPLY THE BEST!! GREAT SUPPORT! GREAT TEAM AND GREAT APP

GiftingStudio.in

Highly recommended app for Abandoned cart recovery as it used all three medium such as SMS, Email and push notifucation. Additionally the unlimited email feature is a major boost to setup a email campaign to our customers and win trust.

Shopsster

Wow! I haven't met a more professional store than this. They guys work at a crazy speed and set everything before I blink my eye. Also, patiently answered all my questions, was a real long list ;) Highly recommend this app, it's worth giving it a try for sure!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28