Multi Abandoned Cart Recovery

Multi Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Sendmation

Recovers Abandoned Carts Using Email, SMS, Push & WhatsApp

Lash Kings Distribution

Very helpful customer service. They set everything up for me and made sure it was exactly what I was looking for. The flow they have for abandoned checkouts is amazing! Highly recommend these guys. Geetansh helped me out and was great!

Plant Stand

Hands down best customer service! They helped me every step of the way of getting set up! Highly recommend!

Bath Pillow Official

I just started work with this app, and they have the best and funniest customer service I ever got.
Amazing!

Atomic Jane Clothing

We just installed this app and reached out for help with the reply and follow through coming back super fast! Impressive to say the least. They have reviewed our work flow, and done all of the branding for us so we were set up in no time at all. The workflow is extensive to include SMS, Push notification, email AND a win back campaign. Excited to see this in action! Thank you for making this super smooth for us today!

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore

Outstanding, super easy to install and the support is world-class, you can not ask for better. We are super excited to start seeing results with the app. A must-have app!!

BlastHouse Industries

Great customer service! Catered to my needs and helped explain the process the entire way through, very satisfied!

Envate

Easy to setup, user friendly interface. Also if you go for expert support which is free of cost initially, then they will help you setup and customise your campaigns and automation in a smooth way. which you can't expect from any other service provider.

Bearclothing

Great customer service excited to see the results of brand growth Looking forward to working with them beyond 30 days

Sketchy Panda

This App is really cool, quick and easy to setup. The dashboard is pleasing to look at and easy to understand. The best part about this App is the support people!. They are great, helpful and quite funny to talk with. :)
Shout out to Geetansh in support :D

SuKawaii

Great customer service! I have like 20 different apps and this was the only one with such dedicated customer service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17