Email, Pop Up, Bar, Forms, SMS

Email & SMS Automations, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp Alternative

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Email, Pop Up, Bar, Forms, SMS

khostor1

Location Saudi Arabia

Perfect app for my small business needs. Easy to install and use. There were a few times when I had to contact live chat for guidance, the response was fast and helpful. Thanks for the app.

June 10, 2022

Thank you for your review.

Soul Space

Sendmunk has a ton of email automation preset options. I don't know, but I ask the live chat a lot of questions and they don't get tired of me ;)

The Glamping Guys

I really like this app because it contains all of the necessary features. The support service is fantastic, and they always come through for me when I have problems.

June 10, 2022

Thank you for your review.

mr touseef

Best email app for a novice like me. Easy to use. Quick to Set up. Support responds fast via email. Good Stuff! Really really good stuff

Boss Moves Connections

Time spent using app 1 day

Wow, i'm impressed. It is quite effective! the app even keeps track of all sales generated by an email campaign, which is really helpful. Thank you for making this.

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

This app has helped me get started with email marketing easily. I’m happy with the app and the support is quite good. Helpful.

AnotherLevelWigs

I’m loving using sendmunk, the support is really great. It’s pretty much the most important app I’ve installed so far.

fitersspk

Location Pakistan

Very helpful automations presets and really affordable for a small business like mine. Great App, Highly Recommended.

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

Impressive app. But super great customer support, they helped me mapped my email automation strategy. Whitney was so helpful

HoneyHive Clothiers

Location Nigeria

App meets my email marketing needs. Support is fantastic too. Will check out their SMS services and come back to update my review. But so far so good, love the experience. Thumbs up!

January 6, 2022

Hello, HoneyHive Clothiers, Glad to know you're having a good experience using our app. We hope to serve you even better. Thank you.

1 2 3 4 6 Next