Email, Pop Up, Bar, Forms, SMS

Email & SMS Automations, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp Alternative

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Email, Pop Up, Bar, Forms, SMS

Sparkle WAC

Time spent using app 1 minute

Best email app for a novice like me. Easy to use. Quick to Set up. Support responds fast via email. Good Stuff! Really really good stuff

Homestic

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Was told email marketing will elevate my sales. So here goes… I just started can't say much yet. Love the feeling so far. design and support, class!

storerz1

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Top Plugin. Pretty impressive. Lots of cool features in this app, its looks cool too. I highly recommend it. I think you’d really love Sendmunk.

wideworld

Using Sendmunk has taken our online business to a whole new level. We have gotten so many sales from our email campaigns. With a sweetener like a discount coupon, you'll get the best out of your email campaigns. It really does work and I recommend anyone who has been focused on ads alone to try email too. Use Sendmunk.

786 Laser & beauty clinic

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Sendmunk works great for nicely making people from your website buy your products from your email newsletters. Newsletters feels like a whole new marketing channel for us.

Premium Accessories Shop

Location Hong Kong SAR

cool support, very easy and affordable! Best email app online! I will recommend this app to other stores as well.

Mastee Electronics

Location Hong Kong SAR

I'm simply evaluating email as a marketing channel and Sendmunk assisted me with getting everything rolling without any problem.

EliteUniqueBaby

Time spent using app 1 minute

You want to send email campaigns to your Shopify Customers? Sendmunk gets the job done for me, I think it will for you too.

classieladie

Time spent using app 1 minute

Awesome email campaign app. I use it to send email for new product announcements and it works very well. You can easily use a product image in the email editor. very very cool.

Boss Up Fashions By Velvet Collections

Time spent using app 1 minute

Thank you for this! I've sent an email campaign to a list of two hundred and it's working out great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7