SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

FIRE&FOOD

Love the app. We have been using it for three months now to fulfill digital magazine downloads, works like a charm! Support (we only needed it once for a question) was also very quick and helpful.

Hope they will be adding even more features going forward. My personal wishlist is (1) tracking downloads in Shopify and other apps such as Klaviyo (we have some customers who get confused between physical and digital variants, could then send automated mails to customers who have not yet downloaded the product after some days). (2) being able to set the auto-fulfillment flag at product level, instead of the account (we have physical products with an attached digital file where we do not want auto-fulfillment, but also digital-only where we do want auto-fulfillment).

WeJustSocial

SendOwl is working great so far, setup was easy and it does what it's supposed to. Recommended ! I would love if you would add a cheaper plan in the future. Thanks!

Oulu Prints

This is a great app. Their customer support is awesome and they reply super fast. Paul is always very helpful. The user interface is very nice.

Pixies Rule

I've been with Send Owl for nearly 5 years. Their service is impeccable and their support is excellent. Send Owl never goes down. NEVER. That's a stellar record to own for the five years they have serviced me. You won't be sorry.

Reloook

everything is ok thanks guys! the support answer fast and solve it fast .... hope the plan can be a bit cheaper per month :)))) THANKS

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!

Keyshark

I have been using this app for about 2 months now and I am very satisfied. The support service is great and the prices are completely reasonable. I can only recommend this app :)

FEELIKEA

Ive been using this app for a few weeks and I find it extremely good. Find it strange that one person wrote that the customer service was poor, of all the apps I've used, SendOwl's customer service was 1st class, I had a couple of minor teething problems due to mistakes I had made and Paul from SendOwl was back in touch literally within hours and was brilliant support. Absolutely highly recommend this app for selling downloads.

G2Keys

I use this app to sell software keys. It works great for all the needs I have. At $9 a month it is a little expensive for how little I use it but it works without a problem!

Create a Signature You Love

I'm really happy with this app. After researching about five different digital delivery apps on the Shopify store. I decided on SendOwl because of its security features and ease of use. It was very fast and easy to set up - and, perhaps even more importantly - to customize the digital delivery for my store.

I've been using it to deliver my ebook for a couple of months now, and haven't had a single snafu or customer complaint.

Good job SendOwl team! Thanks and love from CreateASignature.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12