SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

IT Quality Management Solutions

Our business needs a reliability of the download engine. This is what you will get with SendOwl and support is superb.

Troop Digital

Really impressed with every aspect of this app. The support is also excellent. Highly recommend!

Rod Machado's Aviation Learning Center

SendOwl has been a godsend for me. I sell PDF ebooks and the only practical way to protect them is with PDF stamping. SendOwl quickly and easily stamps these ebooks (some as large as 70 MB) with the customer's name and order info for easy tracking. SendOwl also allows me to provide download of my audiobooks and videos to my customers, too.

Working with George Palmer is an absolute delight, too. He quickly and clearly answered all the questions I had about setup and execution and I couldn't be happier.

Sincerely,
Rod Machado

IPE Suite - Poker Training Software

very easy to use e quick. This application has met our needs.

amazonias

Usually reliable tool shopify, with even some interesting features like pdf stamping and drip function.
Been using this for years. Lately got somewhat disappointed with communication, like in a recent two day semi-outage, where nothing was proactively communicated, not before, not during, not after. Hence detracted one star.

insessionaudio

Great service. Great support. Send Owl is an excellent and well thought out system.

Mei Li Paperie

Wonderful app! Easy set up and it just runs in the background and haven't had to worry or check up on it since it was set up. Delivers the content to customers fantastically. Its so refreshing to have an app that does what it says it does without frustrations, having to email support, or with time spent checking up on it to make sure its doing its job!

Discovery Center Store

Great app, simple to set-up, and get started with. Lots of options for digital content delivery, it was just what we were looking for.
We have had no issues with it, works great. The free trial give you enough time to try things out to see if it will work for you ... and it will.

Opera Depot

If you are looking for an incredible platform for delivery of your digital products your search stops here. This is by far the best on shopify especially if you have many digital products. Other apps force you to upload the files to their servers whereas sendowl lets you host the files on your own server. This will save you a lot of money since you would otherwise be forced to pay a premium for the storage space. Their customer service is the top notch. I reported a bug and they fixed it within a day!

Modern Producers

We have been using this app for almost two years now and we can't say nothing bad about Send owl! The app features allot of cool tools like digital files, software, license codes, reporting analysis area and allot more.

At our website we sell digital downloads for Music Producers so it was very important for us to find an app that could delivery files automatically after purchase 100% of the time. And Send owl has done this for us.

Recently we ran our of cloud storage but we contacted Send Owl support and they transferred us to a higher plan!

So if you're selling digital files we will recommend you to use Send Owl. Great app, great service!