SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

hollysdesignstudio

Great app. Recommend it 100%. Set up was easy. Once I finished linking app I brought in my first few digital products with their IMPORT feature and added the file to be delivered. I tested with a couple purchases, added some more inventory and opened my store. I called the first dozen buyers to be sure their experience was top notch and it was perfect. I had previously tried another similar app for my shopify store and found the setup was kludgy so was glad to have this as an alternate choice as it works flawlessly.

Merek Davis: Store

One of the best digital delivery companies out there. I switched over to them right before a big campaign (I know, not the smartest thing) but I loved their interface and how they incorporated the download now link on the order confirmation page. As well as beautifying the download page itself.

The promotion went off without a hitch and everything continues to work great. The download speeds seem faster than another option on here. I had a question and their customer service responded quickly. Been more than happy with them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next