SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Paper and Camera

This app is by far the best for digital delivery. We switched from one of the other app options and our support requests for download link problems went down to zero on the first day and none since! Support has been amazing! Highly recommended.

Light Leak Effects to make your videos beautiful! LightLeakLove

Brilliant app.

We deliver large (1-2GB) video files to customers in the video production industry.

Digital Delivery app gets the downloads there without a worry.

A+

Charlie
Light leak effects @ http://lightleaklove.com

Violette Field Threads

We absolutely adore this App! More than 75% of our products are digital, and we've used it now for nearly 2 years. We've been so pleased with it's performance. We've had only a couple of issues, and once brought to the makers attention, were addressed lightning fast!!! Excellent customer service. We'll be users of this App for good!

Nicolesy Store

My store consists entirely of downloadable digital content, and this app is perfect. Highly recommended if you need to provide downloads to your customers.

Update: Again, more kudos for this app, especially the customer service! I had some changes I needed to make (moving customers from one variant to another for several products) and they did everything for me quickly and with excellent communication throughout the process.

Tools4Wisdom

Highly Effective Digital Delivery System !!! - BUT...

That's not all :)
- I LOVE the easy setup/integration as new user
- FRIENDLIEST E-Mail Customer Service you ever experienced
- Powerful PDF-Stamp intellectual property protection
- Integration with non-Shopify sites (e.g. ClickBank / other websites)

Background:
Just launched my Tools4Wisdom digital planner download website with zero experience and already started making daily sales through the Digital Delivery App. Add products is simple through this app now and I can't wait to fully automate 100% of my source of income...

Famous last words:
It took me 10 years to overcome my self-doubts to launch an automated online business... It took me 10 hours to setup up my Tools4Wisdom digital downloads store ... It THEN took me 1 hour to install and setup the Digital Delivery App - and another 1 hour wait to receive my first automated digital order! $pectacular ! :)

Asthmatic Kitty Records

Digital Delivery App is robust and flexible. It lets us, a record label, pair downloads directly to physical products (so customers can buy a t-shirt or CD and immediately receive an MP3 download). It also does this right on the order confirmation page *as well as* a separate email. We can even use it to package a single on a pre-order, and update later with the full album download on release day.

And customer service is extremely timely and friendly.

Highly recommended.

indSIGHTS - Industry Insights. Instantly

Works great and really impressed with the prompt support from them. They implemented quickly on our requested on-demand function for our product distribution. All completed within 1 day. We highly recommend this.

Alchimie du coeur

I started with the free application from Shopify but it wasn't properly translated, it was too slow and it lacked the download link at the end of the purchase.

This one has all that! You need to pay but they deliver, thanks!

Travel Linguist

We produce foreign language learning videos and recently converted all our DVDs to digital files. We needed a stable digital download system that would allow our customers to download files up to 500 MB. Digital Delivery App has worked fantastic. We've not had a single complaint or problem from anyone. We've been able to put our business on auto-pilot. And we get great customer support when we need it.

Nifty Knowledge Rocks

Seems to be working great, was easy enough to get up and going. Their customer service was awesome and they quickly responded to questions I had when getting my stuff set up. I am using this to sell ebooks and I am super happy with it!