SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Wabisabiwell

Works a treat! Does the job for us- MP3s and MP4s. Customer service is fast and responsive. Thanks SendOwl!

Yhwplans

Been using sendowl for a couple of months! It's reliable, customisable and easy to use! No problems to report. Would recommend

Femfusion Fitness

Makes selling digital downloads so easy! Reliable sends and easy to figure out, even for a "non-technical" person such as myself.

Zonen 09

It took me a while to make the switch from a former app to SendOwl but I haven't regretted it for a second. Sendowl offers me everything I need. Pdf-stamping, free orders, the possibility to combine automatic delivery of the digital goods and the fulfillment of our paper products and fabric by our warehouse partner and I like seeing reports of our digital sales.

The Pro Hockey Workout

Great app that allowed us to have our order fulfillment be automated digitally. App is really straight forward to setup and use. Thanks SendOwl for sharing this with all Shopify users.

Beauty Dossier

The perfect solution and great support, what more can you ask for.

Brothers In Arms Fitness

Amazing app! Very easy to integrate and is virtually automated once set up. Very grateful to be able to sell my digital products with such ease. Highly recommend this app!

Crafting Chicks Shoppe

Without SendOwl I don't know how we would be able to open our online store. The automation allows us to continue creating products instead of pushing the send all day. We love SendOwl!

Niel Asher

We switched to SendOwl last June and we couldn't be happier. We have a large volume of customers and a range of over 100 download products. SendOwl has been bug-free, easy to learn and use, and delivers a functional and elegant client experience.

Gameofkeys

Fantastic App!

Even with our slightly obscure use case it works brilliantly.

I can tell that membership levels have been thought through as there is absolutely something for everyone so if you want digital fulfillment you can rely on get this app!