SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Pixies Rule

I've been with Send Owl for nearly 5 years. Their service is impeccable and their support is excellent. Send Owl never goes down. NEVER. That's a stellar record to own for the five years they have serviced me. You won't be sorry.

Reloook

everything is ok thanks guys! the support answer fast and solve it fast .... hope the plan can be a bit cheaper per month :)))) THANKS

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!

Keyshark

I have been using this app for about 2 months now and I am very satisfied. The support service is great and the prices are completely reasonable. I can only recommend this app :)

FEELIKEA

Ive been using this app for a few weeks and I find it extremely good. Find it strange that one person wrote that the customer service was poor, of all the apps I've used, SendOwl's customer service was 1st class, I had a couple of minor teething problems due to mistakes I had made and Paul from SendOwl was back in touch literally within hours and was brilliant support. Absolutely highly recommend this app for selling downloads.

G2Keys

I use this app to sell software keys. It works great for all the needs I have. At $9 a month it is a little expensive for how little I use it but it works without a problem!

Create a Signature You Love

I'm really happy with this app. After researching about five different digital delivery apps on the Shopify store. I decided on SendOwl because of its security features and ease of use. It was very fast and easy to set up - and, perhaps even more importantly - to customize the digital delivery for my store.

I've been using it to deliver my ebook for a couple of months now, and haven't had a single snafu or customer complaint.

Good job SendOwl team! Thanks and love from CreateASignature.com.

Scrumptious Lass

I use this app to charge people to view my videos, love this app!
It sends a link directly to the customers email,after they have paid, they can play the video 10x then the link expires!
Great app to charge for media content!

Boom Bap Labs

Amazing app, simple clean and straight to the point! Very user friendly. I highly recommended it! Perfect fit with Shopify!

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

Amazing App, Amazing Support. Cannot fault the either. I was a bit hesitant in the beginning as I moved away from another digital platform, but soon found my hesitation unfounded.
So pleased in fact that I have moved several other accounts to SO for my digital deliveries.

www.healthyaudiohypnosis.com